Present simple is one of several forms of present tense in English.
Таблицю можна завантажити
Present simple generally refers to:
Facts that are always true
- The earth moves round the sun.
- Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
- Aspirin is a medicine used to relieve headaches.
- British people drink a lot of tea.
- He drinks coffee at breakfast.
- She only eats fish.
- We do this regularly.
Repeated actions ( routines, actions or something which we do regularly) or events
- They catch the train every evening.
- It rains often in the hot season in our country.
- They drive to Lviv every winter.
- Ann always gets up at 6.30 and does exercises every evening.
- She walks to school everyday.
- When we have free time, we play football with our friends.
- I don't like horror movies.